Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So. Excited.

I don't know what to say, other than now that school is out and I don't have any of the stress from homework/lesson plans/small children everywhere/projects/etc..., I can't quit thinking about Moscow. I'm seriously so pumped. There is a lot to be done before then, and I am almoooosssttttt to my support goal. I find myself praying for the same five things over and over.

-for the little bit of my financial support that I still need to come in
-for my team's financial support.
-for the students we will meet.
-for our team to bond quickly.
-for our team to have a peace knowing the Lord has prepared the way and gone before us.

I would love for you to join me in praying for those same things in the next several days! I will leave to go to briefing the 22nd-24th (that's less than two weeks :o!), then when my team leaves for Russia, I will come home to be a part of Marlee's graduation and all the festivities that go with that. Then, I will leave to meet my team on the 29th. We are so close and I am SO EXCITED.

-m.

3 comments:

  1. summer projects are THE best!! So excited for you to experience one! :) praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying... loved being with you today!

    ReplyDelete